- Commentary: Pro-driver group evokes open roads — with more cars? (Streetsblog Denver)
- RTD chief Dave Genova steps down. (Denver Post)
- Dave Genova on his voluntary retirement. (9News)
- More on Denver’s B-cycle shutdown. (Colorado Politics)
- RTD provides passengers with options for holiday travel. (RTD)
- RTD board to review draft service reduction plan Dec. 12. (RTD)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 6 a.m.: 47 Good. Yesterday’s max: 49 Good.
National headlines at Streetsblog USA.
Streetsblog Denver informs the movement for sustainable transportation and a livable city. Give $5 per month.