Thursday’s Headlines 8/26/21: Measuring transportation equity
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Going Above and Beyond: Advice to USDOT on Measuring Transportation Equity (Transit Center)
- It’s David Sachs last day at Denverite we’ll miss his perspective on urban planning issues in Denver (Denverite)
- RTD Board approved updated study of Northwest rail ‘Peak Service’ plan, backs majority of recommendations from accountability committee (RTD)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 54 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 132 (Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups)
- The e-scooter influx (Boulder Weekly)
- Thursday’s Headlines Bring Some Hard Truths (Streetsblog USA)
- America’s Most #ToxicCarAds Are Rolling In; Submit Yours Now (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.