Friday’s Headlines 8/6/21: The next phase of shared streets is to get rid of some shared streets
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- The next phase of shared streets is to get rid of some shared streets — and plan for permanent ones (Denverite)
- Denver ranked among the top-5 most-polluted cities in the world Thursday (9 News)
- Boston transit employee paid $220,000-plus working for Boston and RTD in Denver (The Denver Post)
- Opinion: Denver should implement the police task-force recommendations (The Colorado Sun)
- Board strikes down effort to reverse zoning permit for Park Hill managed homeless camp (The Denver Gazette)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 96 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 108 (Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups)
- Friday’s Headlines Are Ready for a Beer (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.