Today’s Headlines 7/9/21: Uber driver clocked at 102 mph
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Uber driver clocked at 102 mph in Lakewood — with passenger in the car our infrastructure makes excessive speeds possible (Fox 31)
- Study provides insights into achieving equitable bicycling infrastructure (Bicycle Retailer)
- Denver Moves Everyone: Answer Survey About Planning For More Cars, Buses And Bikes (CBS Denver)
- Suspended light rail service continues at some Denver metro stations (The Denver Gazette)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 44 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 93 (Moderate)
- Major Infrastructure Projects Across Nation Addressing Existing Issues (For Construction Pros)
- Friday’s Headlines Are a Home Run (Streetsblog USA)
- Senate Bill Would Put Teen Drivers in Big Rigs (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.