Wednesday’s Headlines 7/7/21: How to get around during All-Star Weekend
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- RTD plans to scale up train, bus service for All-Star Game RTD wants to ensure those leaving Coors Field do not experience huge wait times… (9 News)
- MLB All-Star Game: No car? No problem. How to explore the metro area by light rail (The Denver Post)
- One dead, one injured in single-vehicle crash on I-70 in Denver (The Denver Gazette)
- Maintenance to suspend light rail service at some Denver metro stations (The Denver Gazette)
- Pepsi puts 30-acre RiNo property on the market (BusinessDen)
- Developer Spends $268,000 on Park Hill Golf Course Initiative (Westword)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 55 (Moderate). Yesterday’s max: 97 (Moderate)
- Juvenile struck, seriously injured after driver crashes off road in Fort Collins (The Denver Channel)
- Gov. Jared Polis signs ban on single-use plastics, polystyrene into law the ban goes into effect in 2024 (The Denver Gazette)
- Wednesday’s Headlines Are Fully Funded (Streetsblog USA)
- Multi-State Climate Plan Fails To Please All Advocates (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.