Tuesday’s Headlines 6/29/21: It’s expensive to own a car in Denver
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Report: Denver is one of the 5 most expensive cities to own a vehicle (Fox 31)
- Deadline To Provide Feedback On Civic Center Next 100 Project Is July 5 (CBS Local)
- Road closures for Play Ball Park in downtown Denver begin Wednesday (9 News)
- We’re about to find out if La Alma Lincoln Park will be Denver’s second historic cultural district (Denverite)
- Denver police promote an unnamed program to target crime hot spots… somehow (Denverite)
- Denver knows visitors are returning to downtown because your cell phone tells them (9 News)
- Advocates accuse Denver of hiding homeless ahead of All-Star Game, city denies (Fox 31)
- Do you know where in Denver this mural is? (Denverite)
- What’s Driving You Crazy?: Why isn’t there an acceleration lane for Central Park traffic from westbound I-70? (The Denver Channel)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 31 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 46 (Good)
- Gas prices rise again, no sign of letting up this summer the price to walk and bike remains unchanged (Sentinel Colorado)
- Rudy Salazar Accused Of Stealing Tow Truck & Ramming Multiple Drivers (CBS Denver)
- Tuesday’s Headlines Are Just Trying to Get to Work (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.