Wednesday’s Headlines 4/14/21: Neighbors call for traffic changes
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- The Volkswagen Tiguan SE R-Line Black RiNo Concept ….yep, you read that right. (The Auto Channel)
- Neighbors call for traffic changes following deadly crash in Denver’s Highlands neighborhood (KDVR)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 35 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 39 (Good).
- Pedestrian and dog struck and killed on Townsend Avenue (Montrose Press)
- Pueblo to Cheyenne: Amtrak willing to partner to provide passenger rail (The Denver Channel)
- Wednesday’s Headlines to Get Over the Hump (Streetsblog USA)
- Boston Aims to Launch E-Cargo Bike Delivery Pilot in 2022 (Streetsblog Mass)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.