Tuesday’s Headlines 04/13/21: Speed kills.
Denver, RTD, and the Metro Area
- Driver killed in high-speed West Highland crash remembered as “incredible father and a beloved member of the community” Brad Brubaker was driving a car that was t-boned by a speeding vehicle that ran a red light. As of this writing, no charges have been filed. (The Denver Post)
- Denver Officer Involved In Crash At Quebec Street & Northfield Boulevard (CBS Denver)
- John Dahmer Arrested In Deadly Street Racing Crash That Killed Jessica Allen (CBS Denver)
- Boulder bike ride brings community together to heal after tragedy (9 News)
- What’s Driving You Crazy?: Safety at bike crossing signal on Santa Fe at C-470 (The Denver Channel)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 9 a.m.: 35 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 47 (Good).
- ‘Amtrak hopes for a new rail service for Colorado from Pueblo to Cheyenne and major cities in between(The Denver Channel)
- Tuesday’s Headlines with Even More Biden News (Streetsblog USA)
- D.C. Cyclist Jim Pagels Killed by Driver Hours After Tweeting About Unsafe Roads (Streetsblog USA)
- Why Motorcycle Companies Are Betting on E-Bikes (Streetsblog USA)
Do you like to write? Would you like to write about a Denver or Colorado mobility issue?
We’re seeking guest commentaries. Tell us your idea for a guest column.
We’re a nonprofit and we rely on the donations of our fans and readers. Give $5 per month.