Friday’s Headlines & Traffic Violence Report 5/29/20
- Poor and Black ‘Invisible Cyclists’ Need to be Part of Post-Pandemic Transport Planning Too (Streetsblog USA)
- Congestion Pricing Can Be Built For Equity (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- People-friendly streets are climate-friendly, too (Denver Streets Partnership)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 44 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 61 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- These Colorado Cities Are Closing Streets This Summer To Help People Stay Socially Distant (CPR)
Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.