Wednesday’s Headlines 3/25/20
- Trump Says COVID-19 Deaths May Be the Price We Pay For A Strong Economy — Just Like Traffic Deaths (Streetsblog USA)
- Op-Ed: We Need Handwashing Facilities At Every Public Transit Station in America (Streetsblog USA)
- Suburbanization is Not the Answer To COVID-19 (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
- COVID-19: Call for Closing Speer, Other Denver Streets to Cars (Westword)
- RTD Board Approves Temporary COVID-19 Service Cuts (Westword)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 47 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 51 (Moderate).
Centennial State & Beyond
- Transit Is Essential: 2.8 Million U.S. Essential Workers Ride Transit to Their Jobs (TransitCenter)
- Ride-Hailing Drivers Are Now First Responders (CityLab)
Streetsblog Denver needs your support. Give $5 per month.