Friday’s Headlines & Traffic Violence Report 3/14/20
- Guest Commentary: Changes at Fire Dept Provide Opportunity for Better Streets (Streetsblog Denver)
- Big Data Could Revolutionize Transportation. Is That a Good Thing? (Streetsblog USA)
- National headlines at Streetsblog USA
Traffic Violence Report
- Denver voters overwhelmingly support the City’s plans to increase safety and mobility options (Denver Streets Partnership)
- If Coronavirus Sickens RTD’s Workforce, It Will Cut The Least Productive Routes First (CPR)
- West Colfax’s fancy bus shelters are now solar powered, making the neighborhood more sustainable than ever (Denverite)
- Denver Air Quality Index: 8 a.m.: 29 (Good). Yesterday’s max: 43 (Good).
Support the nonprofit mission of Streetsblog Denver. Give $5 per month.