- House Committee Wants to Makes Running Red Lights Less Enforceable (CBS4)
- New Performing Arts Complex Will Significantly Up Parking Spaces Near Transit (DenPo)
- Confluence “Special Report” on Making Denver Walkable Centers on Downtown
- Public Can Comment on MLK Boulevard Extension (Front Porch)
- Fort Collins Police Search for Driver Who Hit Person Walking Bicycle (Coloradoan)
- Lakewood Pursues Better Bike Infrastructure (DenPo)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA
This post was edited to correct the amount of parking being planned at the Performing Arts Complex.