- Daily Camera Columnist: RTD’s Poor Service in Longmont Broke Kids’ Hearts on Broncos Day
- 303 Cycling Sums Up the Colorado Bicycle Summit
- How RTD and First Responders Will Handle Emergencies on the Soon-to-Open A-Line (Front Porch)
- Hotel Could Replace Another LoDo Parking Lot (BusinessDen)
- E-470’s Toll Revenues Raised $173 Million Last Year, So Naturally, It Will Get Wider (ABC7)
- Denver Chamber of Commerce VP: It’s Up to Legislature to Fund Transpo With Hospital Fee (Statesman)
More headlines at Streetsblog USA
This post was edited to reflect that CDOT will not widen E-470, as it is owned by bondholders and operated by a public board of elected officials.