Streetsblog Denver is a Denver-based, locally-funded 501(c)3 non-profit operating under the fiscal sponsorship of the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center.Editor and Executive Director:
The Streetsblog Denver Board of Advisors are:
- Alan Gottlieb – Owner, Write. Edit. Think. LLC.
- Laia Mitchell – Senior Program Officer, Gates Family Foundation
- Joel Noble – Co-Chair, INC Transportation Committee
- Christine Johnson – Director emeritus, SPUR San Francisco
- Steve Chester – Urban Planner, Kimley-Horn
- Craig Brede – Managing Partner, Lincoln Energy Partners
- Austin Pulford – Davis Partnership
- Ken Schroeppel, Urban Planning Professor, CU Denver
Streetsblog Denver operates with editorial guidance and technical assistance from Streetsblog headquarters in New York.
Founder and editor emeritus: David Sachs.