Streetsblog Denver is a Denver-based 501(c)3 non-profit under the Colorado Nonprofit Development Center.
Editor and Executive Director:
The Streetsblog Denver Board of Advisors are:
- Alan Gottlieb – Owner, Write. Edit. Think. LLC.
- Laia Mitchell – Gates Family Foundation
- John Desmond – Vice president, Downtown Denver Partnership
- Joel Noble – Co-Chair, INC Transportation Committee
- Christine Johnson – Director emeritus, SPUR San Francisco
- Steve Chester – City Planner, City and County of Denver
- Jordan Block – Urban designer, RNL
- Craig Brede – Black Creek Group
- Austin Pulford – Davis Partnership
- Ken Schroeppel, urban planning professor, CU Denver
Streetsblog Denver operates with editorial guidance and technical assistance from the main Streetsblog office in New York.
Founder and editor emeritus: David Sachs.