Streetsblog Denver is a Denver-based 501(c)3 non-profit run by David Sachs. David brings a background in journalism, communications, and political organizing to the job. He lives in Cheesman Park.
The Streetsblog Denver Board of Advisors are:
- Alan Gottlieb – Co-founder, editor at large, Chalkbeat
- Tony Pickett – Vice president, Urban Land Conservancy
- John Desmond – Vice president, Downtown Denver Partnership
- Jamie Perkins – Program manager, Transit Alliance
- Beth Conover – Senior program officer, Gates Family Foundation
- Joel Noble – Co-Chair, INC Transportation Committee
- Hilarie Portell – Director, Colfax Mayfair BID
- Steve Chester – City Planner with the City and County of Denver
- Jordan Block – Urban designer, RNL
- Austin Pulford – Davis Partnership
- Craig Brede – Black Creek Group
- Laia Mitchell – Gates Family Foundation
Streetsblog Denver operates with editorial guidance and technical assistance from the main Streetsblog office in New York.